The Clinical Team Manager (CTM) is accountable for achieving successful delivery of clinical activities at the project level by meeting internal and external contractually agreed client and regulatory requirements according to time, quality/scope and budget constraints. The CTM leads and directs cross functional teams (Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs) and understands/manages client expectations. The CTM proactively identifies, resolves/mitigates and escalates risks and/or issues. Depending on the business unit the descripted ccountabilities may or may not apply.
Same accountabilities as Level I & II
- May serve in dual CTM/PM role on smaller studies
- Mentors staff
- 7+ years of clinical research experience required, including at least 4 years experience in clinical trial management
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health-care professional (i.e., registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required.
- Same as level 2
- Experience in managing complex trials or global trials preferred
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.