Industry: Patient Care•
Less than 5 years
Posted 382 days ago
We are currently hiring for a Part-Time Clinical Supervisor BCBA in Buffalo, NY
WE ARE ONE OF THE NATIONAL LEADERS IN THE DELIVERY OF SERVICES FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS!
Qualifications we seek:
• Master’s in Psychology, Special Education, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field
• NYS License in behavior analysis required
• Is experienced with running ABA programs
• Has excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Is motivated to lead by example, supervise and train Direct Service Providers
• Has a valid driver’s license and a reliable form of insured transportation (driving is required with mileage reimbursement included.)
Our Clinical Supervisors:
• Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed.
• Provide field supervision to Direct Service Providers as required for cases.
• Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs).
• Write progress reports for cases.
• Write performance evaluations of Direct Service Providers
• Develop and present periodic agency trainings for staff.
• May be responsible for interviewing and hiring of prospective staff.
• Conduct direct services to clients as needed.
• Available promptly to parents, senior therapist and staff by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need.
• Attend clinical meetings as necessary.
• Communicate with funding sources regarding client progress, reports, meetings, authorizations, etc.
At ALP, we offer professionally and socially rewarding Career Paths, not just jobs!
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
NYS Licence Behavior Analyst
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $80,000 to $80,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level - Other
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally