Clinical Staffing Manager
Life Sciences Staffing Manager
This role is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our Pharmaceutical Staffing Professionals team; supporting the clinical research and development areas within the drug, device and biotech industries. Our life sciences division continues to rapidly grow and we are seeking experienced Life science Recruiters to join us in our continuous strive for greatness.
We are looking for qualified candidates with a passion for establishing and building strong relationships and those who have a true interest in learning more about the industry, market trends, and candidates. We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are passionate in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
Named one of the fastest growing companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine, The Execu|Search Group offers each individual room for their own growth while also fostering a team environment.
Below are a few reasons why you should consider an opportunity at Execu|Search!
- On-going training as well as abundant career development resources for all employees
- We strive for a constant work-life balance for all employees
- Heavy emphasis on promotional and incentive opportunities up to 2x/year
- We like to have fun with things like office ping pong tournaments, jeans days, Happy Hours, Summer Friday?s (out at 2), and company sports teams, to charity runs/walks and firm-wide community initiatives, Execu|Search promotes teamwork and believes in rewarding hard work.
- Competitive Base Salaries and Uncapped Commissions with the potential to enjoy a 6 figure income within 12-24 months
- We discourage bureaucracy and give each of our team members an opportunity to develop a voice at the firm
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage high volumes of job orders from mid-senior level searches ?> both full-time and contract
- Create robust sourcing and recruitment strategies on a daily basis
- Build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling and other creative channels ? exceptional sourcing skills
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates
- Communicate both client organizational information, job opportunity details, pre-close, negotiate and finalize offers
- Demonstrate commitment to being seen as a true ?career advisor? to both job seekers and clients
We are looking for individuals with:
- 1 or more years of recruitment or staffing experience within the areas of Clinical, Pharmaceutical, or Healthcare
- Staffing agency setting preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly in relationship building and follow up
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Strong motivation for personal success