$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Hollywood, FL 33019
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
Less than 5 years
Posted 66 days ago
Provides specialized care for the pharmaceutical needs of patients in a clinical area. Serve as a trainer/mentor to students and residents.
• Manages drug therapy protocols and attend rounds as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
• Reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug-related problems. Verify/Enter medication orders in pharmacy system.
• Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
• Documents interventions and their outcomes for use in drug therapy quality improvement efforts.
• Attends meetings related to area of specialty. Supports clinical coordinators in developing protocal and MUE's PI, for area of specialty.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• DRUG INFORMATION AND PATIENT EDUCATION: Designs and delivers drug information and patient education.
• CLINICAL INTERVENTIONS – PHARMACOLOGY: Performs pharmacological clinical interventions and clinical problem solving.
• PHARMACEUTICAL CARE: Provides pharmaceutical care to patients.
• MEDICATION SAFETY: Utilizes processes and techniques to promote medication safety.
• PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal customers"
• Accredited Program
• Pharmacist License – FL
Education equivalent experience:
• Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited School of Pharmacy
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: Required Work Experience: 3 years of experience and Board certification, or Residency trained.
Valid Through: 2019-9-10