The Clinical Specialist (CM) will be responsible for selling Synvisc-One/Synvisc in the territory indicated. The CS will be responsible for all approved sub-cat customers and sales in the territory. Call points will focus on Orthopedics, but will include Rheumatology, PM&R, Non Interventional Sports Medicine and Primary Care providers. In addition the CS will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan based on Key Account Management principles and will serve as lead for cross functional team who will help support the account. You will represent Sanofi Joint Health as a leader in the health care industry through demonstration and provision of dependable and credible education, information and professional assistance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Comply with AdvaMed Guidelines & Sanofi Policies
- Develop and execute a Key Accont Model plan for priority accounts
- Communicate Sanofi Joint Health product features, advantages and benefits related to customer priorities
- Effectively use promotional aids to compare with competition and increase-use impact buying behavior.
- Cultivate and develop a Challenger Mindset with customer relationships to ensure a successful environment
- Develop effective, sustainable relationships and provide excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Work collaboratively with the inside sales group to achieve mutual goals. You will create and implement business plans to achieve territory and business sales goals
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of previous sales experience in either medical device, pharmaceutical or B-to-B product sales required OR previous Synvisc sales experience
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
- Previous sales experience in the visco supplement market strongly preferred
- Orthopedic sales experience
- Injectable sales experience
- Buy & Bill experience
- Complex account and territory management experience.