$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
This position is based in the greater Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma, Washington areas. The candidate must live within the territory.
The Multiple Sclerosis team will have the chance to shape not only the large US market, but also the global effort - as the US is ~70% of worldwide sales. In addition, the Multiple Sclerosis team will chart our course in neuroscience, marking the first launch in this therapeutic area - one that we hope to grow significantly in the future.
This role reports to the Division Sales Manager of Multiple Sclerosis. The Clinical Specialist, Franchise Sales, manages and develops long-term relationships with physicians and other
customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory. Additionally, the Clinical Specialist will be responsible for leading the cross-functional field teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
• Develops robust territory business plans
• Establishes and maintains productive and collaborative working relationships with cross functional groups and peers across franchises
• Profiles and targets key customers
• Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
• Presents the assigned GNE brand in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers
• Understand the benefits and use of GNE brands
• Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
Demonstrated strength in the following competencies is critical for success in this role:
• Technical and Business Expertise (specifically, sales, infusion markets, buy and bill, specialty pharmacy and/or launch)
• Achieving Results
• Decision Making
• Teamwork and Collaboration
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree required, MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
• 5 or more years' of field sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/or other related industry with an emphasis on commercialization preferred
• Transferable experience (Infusion, Buy and Bill, Specialty Pharmacy, Launch) is preferred
• Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets, as well as qualitative goals required
• Demonstrated experience successfully working and collaborating with cross-functional teams with and without authority required
• Business travel required
• Compliance with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities required
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
Valid Through: 2019-11-14