Bucket list – Clinical Specialist working with disruptive technology – Check!
We are seeking a Clinical Specialist to join the first direct team for a company that is on fire! Remember when robotic technology was introduced in the OR? That was cutting edge and this is too! Think state-of-the-arm computer vision in the interventional space. As a Clinical Specialist, you will be able to combine your clinical Radiology experience with your strategic business development skills all while introducing a sophisticated product that everyone is talking about.
If you have at least three years of clinical experience, have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer a small business with lots of upside, and can travel on a regular basis, please send us your resume ASAP. This could be the next step towards achieving your short and long-term goals.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted and we are interviewing now:
· Bachelor's degree - imaging, interventional, or radiology experiencepreferred but not required.
· Clinical degree as an RN, ARRT, RT or a Sonographerrequired.
· 3years of clinical experiencerequired - radiology preferred.
· Go getter who is looking for a challenge and upside.
· Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be required.
· Ability to travel as requested - this territory will cover the whole US.
· Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.