We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Clinical Specialist to have complete understanding of principles, concepts, practices, and standards to work in our Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Division. Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Erroneous decisions have serious effect in patients, clients and may require additional resources to rectify.
• Provides technical clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
• Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships and establishing strong rapport with customers.
• Proficient in complex programming, case support.
• Demonstrates high quality clinical competence and service to accounts.
• Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
• Fosters high trust relationships with customers, including regional team members.
• Responsible for educational projects as directed by the CFM, CEM or Director.
• Trainer for new clinical specialists.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a clinical setting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with ANS, or in similar spinal cord stimulation (SCS) setting or with another implantable medical device company preferred
• Exceptional clinical competence.