• Acts as the primary Medtronic customer liaison for repair and technical support issues.
• Provides timely information to the district team regarding customer concerns, issues and market opportunities.
• Calls sites proactively to assess satisfaction and usage levels of products.
• Maintains familiarity with status of calls and issues at customer sites.
• Manages field complaint activity through to full resolution
• Files weekly site visit and customer contact reports for service improvement purposes
• Educates and trains physicians and hospital personnel – OR, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies – on technical matters relating to our image guided surgery products.
• Provides a clinical resource for surgeons, clinicians and others being trained.
• Updates customers on tips, shortcuts and suggestions, as appropriate.
• Participates in in-house sponsored customer training at designated sites.
• Provides training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel (train the trainer).
• Assists Sales Management and In-house Training departments in educating/training new sales representatives and Clinical Specialists.
• Represents Medtronic during surgical evaluations and demonstrations involving Surgical Technologies products by attending cases and instructing physicians during clinical procedures, as directed by the Regional Sales Director.
• Introduces and/or demonstrates more complex, new image-guided products and applications to physicians and hospital staff.
• Demonstrates image guided surgery products on the show floor and technical suites during major national surgeon meetings.
• Works as a team member with the Regional Sales Director to prioritize customer technical support and service expectation goals.
• Provides potential leads for new products, opportunities and customers to the Area Sales Manager(s) that are uncovered during the course of product demonstrations, evaluations and training.
• Provide input on new product development based on in-field experience.
• Responsible for documentation at new or existing installations
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years related clinical experience with Bachelors, OR
• 1+ years related clinical experience with Masters, OR
• 5+ years related clinical experience with AS or equivalent certifications, OR
• 8+ years related clinical experience
DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
• RT and/or MRI certification
• Prior experience with Image Guided Systems
• Prior experience with MRI
• Operating room experience