The Clinical Solution Manager is responsible for being the clinical content expert that drives the positioning of Cardiology, Workflow and Population Health Management solutions from a clinical demonstration perspective. Works closely with the DS Product Marketing team to ensure the marketing meets the customer clinical workflow requirements. Answers customers’ and sales persons’ detailed clinical product questions. Represents Siemens Healthineers as the recognized clinical expert.
- • Provides clinical sales support, including on-site demos at global congresses and key customer sites
- • Provides clinical and product content for global marketing campaigns and collateral
- • Consults on solution design and participates as needed in RFPs to ensure proposed solution meets customers’ clinical workflow requirements.
- • Maintain and further develop the global demo process and management
- • Enables sales organization to demo on-site
- • Plans and participates in global trade shows for assigned clinical specialty.
- • Prepares demos for trade shows including: defining the demo story, preparing clinical data, developing specifications, building and testing the demo system.
- • BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required. Certification may be required in some areas.
- • Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
- • Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- • Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
- • Close collaboration with DS product marketing team, define and communications
- • Close collaboration with sales organizations
- • Develops team members through mentoring and coaching for assigned clinical specialty.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
Requisition Number: 222975