More information about this job
Are you a challenger? Can you consultatively sell multi-product solutions based on the impact and value to the customer? Do you have a passion for healthcare? As an Enterprise Sales Consultant you are responsible for gaining access, qualifying, presenting and selling our cutting edge, award winning, healthcare software solutions too hospitals, hospital systems and large physician groups and associations. You are a dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker, with an appreciation of our corporate vision & goals. You have a passion for success and are always trying to perfect your craft. We arm you with the tools, support & resources so that you can focus on successfully generating new revenue, building strong relationships and achieving goals. This is a senior sales and true “hunter” role for new business generation opportunity with big rewards and a highly competitive compensation package.
- Effectively manage and execute on the full sales cycle of DrFirst’s solutions: Gaining Access, Qualifying, Discovery, Alignment, Presentation, Demo, Proposal, Negotiation, Closing.
- Accurately forecast, build a strong pipeline and utilize opportunity strategy plans.
- Meeting or exceeding all strategic, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Building your book of business through cold calling, emails, networking, leads, trade shows & conferences, partnership referrals and more.
- Maintain high activity levels every week to achieve all goals including onsite meetings, phone calls, trade show attendance and WebEx meetings.
- Leverage and execute flawlessly with our sales system of record, NetSuite.
- Continue developing and maintaining industry knowledge and building successful sales techniques to ensure goals are achieved.
- 5+ years of a proven & consistent track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals in an enterprise or technical software solution sales environment.
- Ability to conduct sales presentations and have sales conversations involving complex software solutions with Directors of Pharmacy, Chief Medical Information Officers & Chief Nursing Officers.
- Successful history and experience in cultivating & building sales territories for new business development.
- High Close Ratio of Sales Opportunities.
- Successful lead generation and gaining access to new sales opportunities.
- Strong “Hunter” mentality.
- Maintain all activity metrics including calls, meetings and proposals.
- Ability and willingness to travel out of town to meet with potential clients.
- Healthcare, Healthcare IT Sales, Pharmacy Sales or other Industry Sales Experience is preferred.
Internal and External Communications:
- Candidate will be interacting and communicating with both external and internal prospects, clients, partners and team members.
- External Include: DrFirst Clients & Prospects, Partner Consultants, Referral Partners
- Internal Include: VP of Sales, Associate Sales Consultants, Sales Trainers & Engineers, Marketing, Sales Operations, Partner Sales, Client Sales, Accounting, Legal & COO.