Clinical Site Specialist - MRI
We challenge you as a Clinical Site Specialist – MRI to join our Diagnostic Imaging Show Site program. You will develop and lead the customer visit experience in clinical settings based on identified customer requirements. You will use your strong clinical acumen to develop our sites as strong Philips ambassadors and adopters of our latest technology.
In this position you will partner with sales to create a high quality site visit experience for our prospective imaging systems customers. You are responsible for all aspects of the site visit experience from planning to hosting visits. In addition, you are responsible to work with host customers to develop and maintain their site as a high quality host that delivers exceptional visit experiences that produce superior customer satisfaction scores and high win rates.
- Excellent Knowledge of utilization of our Ingenia MRI in all applications: Neuro, MSK, Body, Oncology, Breast, Prostate, etc
- Good knowledge of advanced tools specific to all clinical segments described above
- In-depth knowledge of all Philips competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Responsible for planning site visits to assigned show sites including locally supported sites as needed
- Planning includes consulting with Sales team to understand customer needs
- Scheduling visit with host site. Arranging for date and time of visit and adhering to all compliance requirements.
- Hosting a visit could include arranging for a dinner event with both host and visiting customers on the night before the site visit
- Develop an agenda for distribution
- Create customer name badges
- Preparing customer information packets for visiting customers as needed
- Create marketing and sales collateral to embed this program in the brand of Philips MRI
- Provide feedback on product usability issues and consolidate product development ideas to the BU for consideration for product improvements
- Ensure customers have excellent clinical images available for customer visits specific to visiting customer needs
- Develop the site visit host customer to deliver a message consistent with Philips marketing message
- Prepare the site so that the equipment looks in excellent condition and the room is clean and ready for a customer visit
- Have a list of references for potential customers to be able to contact via phone or email. Facilitate these calls as needed
- Follow up with Sales to ensure the visit customer was satisfied with the visit
- Track visits, win/loss/pending and customer surveys and prepare monthly manager report
- Meet with host customers along with Program Manager as assigned
- Recommending improvements to make site more “successful”
- Participate fully in MRI Marketing updates. I.e. Quick Market Intelligence call, training as assigned
- Team Building. Work with Clinical Marketing team to have up to date knowledge of clinical advantages of Philips equipment
- Support clinical adoption of new features
- Support proof point and other potential marketing initiatives as needed
- Assume support role for other modalities site visits as needed
- Understanding of all Philips equipment installed at assigned sites
- Address and escalate any known issues following through to resolution
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Deliver presentations on site visit program as assigned. Adhere to operational procedures set forth by Philips and clinical site visit program
- Work in Sales Force and Briefing Edge to schedule and track visits
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Diagnostic Imaging Show Site program for Philips Health Systems, North America. This is a field based position and the candidate must be available to support visits at our host sites Monday through Friday.
The Mission of the Diagnostic Imaging Show Site program is to deliver exceptional quality customized site visit experiences for our sales teams and their prospective imaging systems customers.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- 10 years of experience in Equipment Sales, Marketing or Clinical Education
- Clinical background in MRI required
- Technologist background preferred
- Practical Knowledge of Philips MRI Products
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Advanced Clinical Certification preferred