$80K — $100K *
This Director is supervised by the Nurse Executive of Lifelong Health. This person is responsible for implementing and evaluating evidence based policies and procedures for resident care areas within the Lifelong Health Division. Following appropriate practice, this position:
- BSN required.
- Master's in Healthcare, Nursing, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience in long-term care, with management experience as DON or Administrator.
- 2 years of skilled/long term care Director of Nursing experience required.
- 2 years experience with oversight of multiple facilities preferred.
- Licensed or eligible by the State as a Registered Nurse.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable DMV record.
Valid through: 9/30/2020