Clinical Science Liaison, Respiratory
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant interested in a Pharmaceutical Medical Affairs opportunity?
Respiratory Clinical Science Liaison
We have an immediate opportunity for Respiratory Clinical Liaisons to serve as key clinical liaison to advance practice health care providers (HCPs), Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and Physicians. Tardis Medical and one of our leading pharmaceutical clients partnering with Clinical Science Liaisons who will be key members of the Field Medical Affairs team.
If you enjoy conducting approved education programs, collaborating with medical societies, organizations, peer to peer education, maintaining an expertise in standard of care with a focus on clinical disease management and understand the importance of adherence to internal standard processes and compliance requirements we have an exciting opportunity now.
Ideally we are seeking nurses with advanced degrees or PA's, with the ability to communicate medical data and concepts effectively, possess excellent presentation, organization, verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Flexibility with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively and persuasively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization will be key for successful CSL's.
Tardis Medical provides a competitive bases salary, auto allowance, paid time off, flex days, paid holidays,, comprehensive medical, dental, vision plan, 401K and more. If you meet the below requirements and skills sets pleaseapply immediately and send resume to
- Advanced Degree and/or advanced licensure or certification (i.e. NP, PA-C)
- At least 3 years of direct patient careexperience
- Excellent presentation, organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate medical data and concepts, effectively.
- Have the ability to redirect work and priorities to be in alignment with the strategic corporate goals while producing high quality results with attention to detail
- Skilled at identifying requirements, key messages, key stakeholders, and developing the approach to effectively share the information
- Adherence to high standards and professionalism
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to travel (percentage varies with geography)
- Ability to perform work-related travel, such as driving within the assigned geography in own automobile or traveling via plane, when required (including overnight and/or weekend travel if required).
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend).
- A valid driver's license.
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience
- Previous experience in field medical role
- Certified Disease-State Educator
- Respiratory experience Asthma/COPD
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Client's team in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with KOLs.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional demeanor.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment to successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency with using iPad and basic applications in Microsoft office suite.
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client's customers within the parameters of the program.