Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 107 days ago
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Education Specialist to be based in either Orlando or Tampa, FL area for its Cardiac Intervention (CI) and Critical Care division. Prefer experience in cardiac and electrophysiology.
Assists with defining and developing product training materials and programs to educate and orient sales representatives, global distributors, marketing managers, new company employees and corporate investors on the clinical use of Merit's product lines, product features and benefits, sales strategy development, customer buying preferences and other clinical subjects such as anatomy and physiology.
This position requires 50% or more travel, with possibility of up to 80%. May include short notice. Prefer candidates who have cardiac experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and/or business experience equivalent to a related Bachelor's Degree.
* A minimum of five years of hands-on medical experience, with three of those years of clinical training experience.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to analyze feedback in a training environment to develop strategies to improve knowledge, skills, and abilities.
* A thorough understanding of training and development techniques, and the ability to implement a corporate sales training program.
* Good analytical skills and the ability to understand complex issues.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate large programs.
* Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
* Education and/or clinical experience equivalent to a Nurse or, Certified Technician.
* Product training
* Sales training manual writing and preparation
* Skill assessment testing
* Training curriculum/program development
* Product trouble shooting
* Interpersonal communication skills
* Presentation skills