The Program Manager Clinical Risk Management is responsible for analyzing data and identifying trends and solutions to reducing harm across THR. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Collects and trends patient safety and clinical risk data to guide initiatives and improvement efforts.
• Work with project teams to understand and respond to meaningful data, generating change at both the entity and system level through the entire project life cycle.
• Support system and entity patient safety and risk management programs and strategies.
• Provide support and guidance to entity Quality, Patient Safety and Risk Management personnel.
• Act as a liaison to administration, management and hospital/ambulatory care staff to provide guidance on issues such as consent, patient-family concerns, documentation,
disclosure, guardianship, family conferences, law enforcement requests, policy and procedure development and revisions.
Valid through: 2020-4-8