Clinical Resource Program Manager (CRPM) is responsible for the implementation and sustainability of initiatives to reduce clinical variability at the facility level. CRPM will spend significant time in an acute care site, directly engaging with key care providers. They will leverage data to identify key pockets of clinical variability and work with care providers to implement strategies around reduction of the clinical variation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as the “face” and champion of Clinical Integration in designated market. Interacting with all levels throughout the organization from front line staff to executive leadership to promote best practices and standards across Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Coordinates product/equipment evaluations throughout designated market involving vendors, clinical end users, educators, infection prevention, biomed, and other key stakeholders. Ensures the capture of evaluation data, aggregates and presents results at appropriate Clinical Integration Committee.
- Provides communication to administration, faculty, management and staff to establish collaborative communication.
- Work in conjunction with Supply Chain Clinical Integration service line Director to develop engagement strategies and tactics that include the use of physician-level variability data and scorecards to drive change.
- Concurrently manage multiple Clinical Integration projects ranging in complexity and scope.
- Execute projects, leading from understanding the request of the stakeholders through presentation, discussion, and follow-ups.
- Identify barriers (such as vendor service, training needed) to achieving targeted outcomes and escalating, as needed, to facility and market leadership.
- Engage market and facility stakeholders (e.g. Physicians, staff and product vendors) for system-wide savings projects in collaboration with Corporate Clinical Integration Committees
- Ensuring that the patient perspective is a driving force behind our actions and business decisions; crafting and implementing service practices that meet patients' and own organization’s needs. (Focus also includes internal and external customers)
- Knowledge of the factors contributing to quality patient care, and the ability to influence these factors in a positive way; distinctive ability to work across disciplines to identify, assess, and resolve barriers to impact; proven track record of delivering sustained and outstanding business results; high energy to influence and drive change.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION: 4 year/ Bachelors Degree Specialty/Major: Nursing, Healthcare Administration or Business
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION PREFERRED: Active Registered Nursing License (RN) in the state he/she is practicing.
MINIMUM YEARS AND TYPE OF EXPERIENCE: Minimum five (5) years in an acute healthcare setting (large IDN system preferred), five (5) years of Leadership/Management experience and four (4) years of supply chain operations, value analysis, contracting or resource utilization experience.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Working proficiency with Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT; Able to understand clinical and financial data and communicate such to a variety of audiences including physicians, staff, department leaders and executives.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more