You Will Be Responsible For:
- Facilitates clinical teams to review utilization and options for product selection
- Identifies product standardization ideas, resource consumption reduction, and/or savings ideas and bring them to the appropriate committee for action
- Collects, analyzes and prepares information, conduct surveys and presents information for decision making
- Reports to Regional Supply Chain Director and collaborates on implementation of initiatives
- Applies evidence-based healthcare practices and nursing standards in the implementation and evaluation of products and services
- Designs a product conversion process from inception through implementation, including re-evaluation of conversion to determine if initial goals recommended have been achieved
What You Will Need:
- RN with Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Management or related healthcare field
- 5 or more years' experience as a nurse in an acute care setting.
- Current RN License
- Proven track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships through excellence in customer service and meeting customer needs
- Competence in collecting data, analyzing it, and presenting as actionable information
- Clear understanding and experience in value analysis processes and methodologies
- Expertise in understanding variances in clinical practice
- Demonstrated competence in multiple clinical settings as a part of or leading care teams
- Demonstrated computer, analytical, facilitation, human relation and effective communication.
- Demonstrated quality improvement, analytical and implementation skills with regard to clinical process.
The Clinical Resource Manager provides leadership and consultation to company facilities in the clinical review, evaluation and procurement of products and leads multi-disciplinary teams to decrease product variation, utilization and costs through the development of consensus supply utilization programs and initiatives. This position works closely with the Office of Clinical Effectiveness and teams representing all hospital sites to review contracts and assist with the value analysis process. This position is responsible for gathering information from clinicians, communicating and soliciting feedback from hospital personnel evaluating the quality of the products in review, and coordinating and assisting, as necessary, in the implementation and conversion of products. This position is responsible for acting as a resource for Supply Chain Managers, hospitals personnel, CNOs, Corporate Advisory and value analysis committees and external contracting/clinical committees.