A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time Clinical Resource Director
demonstrates passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain
operation at respective facility.
• Individual who exhibits self-motivated curiosity toward continuous improvement
in supply expense and clinical utilization, supported through solid analysis
and clinical evidence.
• Demonstrates a critical mindset toward appropriately questioning and analyzing
alternatives to the status quo.
THE FACILITY and LOCATION:
Methodist Healthcare - San Antonio, TX
• Patient Satisfaction scored in the top 10% nationally (Press Ganey)
• “A” grade in the Leapfrog Hospital patient safety grade assessment (fall 2016, spring 2017 and spring 2018)
• Ranked nationally on the Top 150 places to work by Healthcare Magazine (2016, 2017, 2018)
• Home to some of Texas' most famous historic sites, San Antonio is a wonderful city for sightseeing.
• San Antonio made the cut as one of the best cities to live in the United States according to a report from U.S. News and World Report.
• Checking in at 15th in the nationwide rankings, San Antonio is "as comfortable as an old pair of jeans" with "big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere."
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled [Clinical Resource Directors] to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Profession, Business or Health Administration)
• Clinical/healthcare experience (minimum of two years) with preference in acute and patient care setting.
• Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/adjusted admission.
Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
• Develops and facilitates clinical product committees to reduce the number of products by standardization, increase product quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products.
• Utilizes solid strategic thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and propose contracting strategies.
(Job Number: 25748-16854)