- Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Clinical Resource Director to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
- More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
- HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
- A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Green health, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
- Seeking a full-time Clinical Resource Director who demonstrates passion for establishing and leading the supply expense agenda for the clinical resource management program for two sisters’ hospital(s).
- Responsible for driving positive change through program definition and leading initiatives that support the health care organizations’ clinical expense agenda.
- Responsible for reviewing and optimizing the group purchasing organization’s contractportfolio and developing and executing product standardization with the value analysis committees.
- The Clinical Resource Director has a broad enterprise and segment influence and will need to build alliances with Hospital Leadership, Physicians and Supply Chain to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans.
- The position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
Raulerson Hospital & Highland Medical Center in Sebring & Okeechobee FL,
- Okeechobee is a city in Okeechobee County, Florida, United States.
- Lake Okeechobee is the largest lake in the Southeastern United States and the second largest freshwater lake in the United Satates.
- Sebring is a city in highlands county Florida United states. Nickname” The City on the Circle”, in reference to Circle Drive, the center of the Sebring Downtown Historic District.
- Sebring is the home of the Sebring International Raceway, created on former airbase, first used in 1950.
- It hosted the 1959 Formula One United States Grand Prix, but is currently best known as the host of the 12 Hours of Sebring, an annual Weather Tech Sport Car Championship race.
- Nearby Highlands Hammocks State Park is a popular attraction.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
- Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education. Generous annual incentive bonus program. Professional growth and advancement.
- Network of other highly skilled Leaders to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
Building Relationships and Communication-
- Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels, (C-suite, physicians, clinical, department leaders, and supply chain staff,) through solid interpersonal skills, subject matter expertise, and ability to influence decision-making
- Maintains strong working relationships with external stakeholders as appropriate
- Communicates supply chain financial, clinical, and outcomes information to key stakeholders appropriate for their levels
- Educates and coaches other leaders and staff on processes, clinical issues, value analysis, and lessons learned in executing initiatives
- Supports a high performance and customer focused culture to bring solutions to complex issues
- Encourages creative thought leadership
- Approaches issues with analytical and critical thinking toward developing solutions while ensuring compliance with contracts and company decisions/direction
Driving Efficiency and Results:
- Provides clear financial analysis for appropriate decision-making, with focus on the primary drivers of supply expense and utilization
- Supports decision-making through interpretation of financial and clinical data
- Serves as the “clinical conscience” for supply related decisions
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams toward consensus
- Identifies opportunities for efficiency and cost containment (either as contracting, operational, or utilization management)
- Executes strategies supporting financial and clinical results for key initiatives, minimizing risk where possible
- Drives performance (efficiency, value generation, execution of strategies, etc.)
Supply Chain Management:
- Contributes to the development of the Supply Expense Plan, and executes specific initiatives within the Plan by developing and completing specific action steps/processes, and communicating to appropriate stakeholders
- Utilizes technology and other tools to analyze supply spend and make recommendations or take action to achieve results
- Assists in monitoring supply expense performance, contributing to Monthly Operations Review reports, and interpret data
- Bachelor’s degreerequired (Business, Health Administration, Nursing, Pharmacy or other Allied Health Profession)
- Will consider a graduate of a Professional School of Nursing with related experiences in healthcare value analysis, clinical supply chain, or acute care hospital performance improvement
- Master’s degree highly preferred
- Demonstrated passion for continued, lifelong learning
- Clinical/healthcare experience, minimum of 2 years
- Acute care setting preferred
- Patient care experience highly preferred
- Experience with computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Progressive experience demonstrating ability to accomplish objectives through a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain.
CERTIFICATE / LICENSE
- Appropriate for education level
- LPN/RN, Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP), Certified Value Analysis Health Professional (CVAHP), or similar credential preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS – Work is performed in a normal office environment and in some cases on nursing units or in other acute care settings. Requires sitting for long periods of time. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a telephone, keyboard, calculator, and other office equipment. Work is often performed under stressful situations. Some travelrequired.
OSHA CATEGORY – The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.