Omada is hiring a Manager of Clinical Quality to provide clinical oversight and training for the Health Coaches and Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs) who provide diabetes education and lifestyle counseling to our participants. Your day-to-day will include designing clinical protocols, reviewing quality dashboards, and training health coaches for participants with obesity-related chronic disease. You will shape the approach and practice of applying evidence-based education to a virtual setting. This position reports to Omada’s Vice President of Medical Affairs.
You are passionate about providing lifestyle education at scale, particularly using digital tools to connect people to coaches. You have clinical experience providing diabetes education as a CDE as well as supervising and training a team. You are well-versed in clinical best practice for diabetes education and weight management. You are a strong leader and advocate for patients and clinical staff. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways. You have or are qualified for a license under theEnhanced Nurses Licensure Compact.
- Advise and Consult with Omada’s coaching team by developing clinical protocols, providing training, and clinical oversight.
- Design health coach training and serve as a consult to our coaching team.
- Work side-by-side with our health coach, product, and data science teams to ensure high quality care.
- Stay current on diabetes education and weight management best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
You will love this job if you:
- Have a valid license as an RN, RNP, CNS, ANRP, or PA with additional licensure in nutrition (RD) or nursing (RN, CNS, NP).
- Are a certified diabetes educator (CDE) with 5+ years of experience of direct diabetes care and 3-5 years experience supervising a diabetes education program.
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine.
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills.