In this position, you will:
- Provide outpatient psychological OR neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents presenting to a neurodevelopmental disorders clinic.
- Collaborate as part of multidisciplinary team with pediatric subspecialists, including developmental-behavioral pediatrician, child neurology, speech pathologist and occupational therapists.
- Work in collaboration with other behavioral health care providers, hospital staff and community providers.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- PhD or equivalent in clinical or neuropsychology
- Specific training in developmentally-appropriate, cognitive and psychological test administration and interpretation for the populations indicated
- Current Alaska state Psychologist license
- 2 years’ experience in clinical setting performing pediatric cognitive and developmental evaluations
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Specialty in pediatric neuropsychology
- Formal training in pediatric neuropsychology
- Experience with ADOS-2
- Board certified or working toward certification .