· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or chemical Engineering / biomedical engineering
· Provide leadership to cross-functional teams by defining clear, realistic goals; clear barriers to ensure team progress, and facilitate rapid decision-making.
· Manage internal and external business partners to achieve common objectives.
· Lead the program strategy development and Integrated Development and Commercial Plan (IDCP) / Project Plan at each stage gate to present to the various governance bodies. Generate analyses of timeline, resource, and budget information that facilitate scenario planning, contingency planning, risk assessment and decision-making.
· Facilitate the management of resources in alignment with approved IDCP / Project plan. Foresee and directly handle project resource issues. Proactively raise personnel issues, such as performance directly with functional management.
· Serve as a liaison with the various governance bodies, PDL, and the Core Project Team. The Senior Program Manager is expected to report team progress, highlight risks/returns, clarify issues, suggest recommendations, and present next stage IDCP / Project plan.
· Organize and facilitate effective meetings. Identify and delegate action items, follow-up/track action items to resolution, update project plans & deliverables, and as required identify issues and ultimately resolve issues off-line (to ensure effective meetings at all levels).
· Responsible for developing and maintaining project budgets and providing project updates and information to support the financialreporting cycles.
· Monitors and tracks team performance metrics (time, cost and quality milestones) relative to endorsed project plan and prepares periodic management reports to communicate project performance.
· Collects, analyzes, integrates, and maintains cross-functional deliverables (i.e. Integrated Project Plans).
· Drives day-to-day Core Team activities to meet project milestones and keep functions on track.
· Understand critical path activities and anticipates steps that may be bottlenecks.
· Develops and executes communication plan to ensure effective and timely communication between the Core Team and functional management, senior management, governance bodies, and external partners