NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Clinical Director Program ABI Services
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Provide direction, leadership, and supervision of staff to carry out operations and quality services.
- Enforce company policies and procedures related to program, health care, and safety of individuals being served.
- Review and monitor the development and implementation of treatment and service delivery plans.
- Attend licensing reviews and assist with development of correction plan and oversee consistent implementation of the plan.
- Promote relationships and provide information about the company to families, case managers, regional communities, and other professionals.
- Communicate with parents/guardians and professionals regarding the needs, progress, and concerns of individuals served.
- Ensure and maintain licensure of all assigned homes/programs.
- Ensure implementation of policy/systems for handling of individuals receiving support and company funds.
- Bachelor's degree in human services/behavior, social work and must have behavioralanalysis experience.
- Master's degree preferred
- Must have five years of experience in the human services field
- One to three years of supervisory experience required CPR and First Aid
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Licensure as required by state
- Strong leadership qualities, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines