Clinical Program Coordinator - Adult Cardiac Surgery Quality and Outcomes
Partner with the clinical program leadership to assist with clinical program operations related to performance improvement, education, outreach, and injury prevention activities. Participates in the overall development, implementation and evaluation of the identified program by organizing the services and systems necessary for a multidisciplinary approach to providing care for the injured patient. Work with all departments involved in the care of the identified patient population and their families. Work collaboratively with colleagues to serve as a resource and to support the assessment of care across the regional system.
- Minimum of five years recent clinical experience.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks and prioritize activities required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with an interdisciplinary team required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license, Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Recent experience in identified clinical program specialty.
- Master's degree in nursing preferred.
- Experience with facilitation of educational events or curriculuum development.