The Clinical Practice Manager (CPM) is responsible for the overall clinical operations of a branch. The CPM will work under the guidance of the District Manager and consults with additional clinical and compliance resources to manage clinical interdisciplinary staff to ensure the delivery of high quality services to consumers and caregivers.
What You Will Do:
- Develops and executes plans to achieve or exceed branch clinical goals and standards.
- Manages clinical service delivery and intervention processes, reviews client and caregiver data, identifies and evaluates trends, outcomes and options, analyzes variances and resource needs, and initiates strategic and corrective plans of action to achieve target results.
- Oversees all clinical compliance and quality processes.
- Effectively organizes and manages interdisciplinary clinical teams.
- Provides leadership by building talented, diverse, collaborative teams. Fol