$100K — $150K *
The SNF Boost clinical practice consultant will deliver this training program at participating SNF Boost facilities, with support from SNF-based education staff and supportive care services providers at KP. The clinical practice consultant will also participate in design and refinement of the program and also provide case consultation, in moment training, and booster sessions.
As a recognized content expert for technical areas, responsible for the delivery of consulting services in areas of key organizational importance. Provides nursing leadership for the delivery of high quality and cost-effective consulting services/products that are issues of key organizational importance. Partners with Medical Center leadership teams and departments to support effectiveness of local programs in order for leadership to meet key organizational initiatives. Supports leadership in attaining organizational goals.
• Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of programs related to the expertise area.
• Leads a group of consultants, analysts and/or staff focused on the delivery of service/products within the responsible technical area(s).
• Provides leadership and direction for the technical area(s) in accordance with the overall strategic direction of the group.
• Serves as the content expert of the responsible technical area(s) and provides technical assistance and advice.
• Develops standards, procedures, and policies to ensure that the responsible unit is maintained according to the acceptable level of quality from clients.
• Ensures that reports and information disseminated from the area(s) are accurate, timely and consistent, and that they satisfy the clients' needs.
• Minimum six (6) years of experience in a management or clinical leadership role required.
• BSN or bachelor's degree in health related field required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California nursing license required.
Valid through: 12/22/2020