In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for the effective provision of clinical pharmacy services to members of Providence Health Plan (PHP).
- Perform duties including but not limited to: Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services, drug utilization review activities, and clinical policy development and application including Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) Committee participation. MTM work includes reviewing pharmacy and medical claims; interacting with, assessing and providing education to members and caregivers; developing medication-related problem lists; and implementing medication action plans including interventions with health care providers.
- Educate and consult with physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other members of the health care team, both internally and externally, will be required.
- Perform drug utilization work and medical policy activities will including developing and applying drug medical policies to influence safe, quality, and cost-effective use of prescription pharmaceuticals.
- Perform all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects the Sisters of Providence mission and philosophy.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate from an accredited College of Pharmacy; Masters of Science or Doctor of Pharmacy
- PGY1 with Providence Health Plans; or PGY1 and 1 yearexperience; or 3 years experience as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Current registration and licensure by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy or the ability to obtain licensure prior to employment
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties certification