We are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist to:
- Provide medication therapy management services as part of the interdisciplinary team to patients receiving outpatient non-oncology infusions and clinic administered medications to assure that drug therapy is safe, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Provide medication therapy monitoring, medication orders management, patient education, drug information, drug dosing, and various scholarly activities.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement.
- Provide training and education to Pharmacy Residents and PharmD students through practical and didactic experiences.
Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or a PharmD degree
Preferred - Completion of an ASHP Accredited Residency training program
Minimum - One year of clinical patient care and orders management experience
Preferred - Three years of institutional experience (hospital or integrated health system) or completion of an ASHP accredited residency training program
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum - Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice pharmacy in the State of Wisconsin Certification by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (new hires required to become certified within 18 months of hire date or eligibility date)
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Ability to make judgments in demanding situations
- Ability to react to frequent changes in duties and volume of work
- Ability to listen empathetically
- Ability to logically organize details
- Comfortable accepting responsibility for medium to large scale projects involving multiple resources and spanning many months from start to finish
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities