Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care. Position Summary: Under the general supervision and direction of the Director of Pharmacy Services, the Staff Clinical Pharmacist is responsible for providing general and clinical pharmacy services. These services includes providing prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals, assuring the safe and effective use of medications as needed for appropriate patient care according to professional standards and practices. The Staff Clinical Pharmacist is responsible for the supervision of technical staff, advising and consult with physicians, nursing staff, other Hospital staff, and patients/families as required. Reports To: Director, Pharmacy Services Supervises: None Position Requirements:
- Current pharmacist license in good standing with the California State Board of Pharmacy.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider ACLS card within 6 months of hire.
- Board Certification in Pharmaceutical Specialty-preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital pharmacy experience, preferred
- At least 2 years of hospital pharmacy experience in a clinical role, preferred
- Completion of 1 year (PGY 1 or general practice) residency/fellowship, preferred
- Bachelor of Science or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy, preferred