$80K - $100K
- Evaluate drug efficacy, document drug use patterns, monitor therapeutic goals and outcomes, review for contraindications/precautions, drug -drug, drug-food, drug-laboratory, and drug-disease state potentials as well as provide verbal and written consultations concerning drug therapy as requested.
- Evaluate appropriate laboratory tests necessary to monitor and support the patient's drug therapy as well as document recommendations, interventions, and services rendered as appropriate.
- Report, record, assess, and evaluate adverse drug reactions.
- Provide accurate, timely, and cost-effective drug information to medical, pharmacy, nursing, and other healthcare professionals.
- Serve as a resource and mentor for the staff pharmacist.
- Support and assist interdepartmental projects such as MUEs, P&T drug monographs, newsletter articles and performance improvement activities.
- Provide educational sessions
Valid through: 2020-1-20