Our Pharmacy Offers:
- Specialized services including Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Sub-acute Center, Psychiatry, Chemical Dependency and Transitions of Care.
- Fully automated electronic health records.
- Comprehensive Clinical Pharmacy Services.
In this position you will:
- Be an integral member of the clinical care team.
- Ensure the safe and appropriate use of drugs.
- Provide pharmaceutical services including drug information, drug distribution, and clinical pharmacy services with knowledge of age-specific needs from neonates through geriatrics.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current California Pharmacist license.
- 4 to 5 years recent experience in hospital pharmacy or a pharmacy residency.
- Knowledge of sterile products techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with personal computers.
- Proficiency and current knowledge in pharmacy and therapeutics.