$80K — $100K *
• Responsible for understanding the deliverable of a new clientcontractfrom a clinical perspective.
• Participate in Client Implementation meetings
• Responsible for the successful implementation of new client clinical programs, complete understanding of Express Script's clinical product portfolio
• Identify and document client requirements and complete clinical portion of installationprojectplans
• Escalates any post installation issues andrisksas necessary
• Participate in weekly client review forums
• Coordinate Clinical Implementation Activitywithinternalfunctional areas
• Manage Clinical Post Implementation Issues
Secondary-Clinical Benefit Plan Changes
• Provide operational Subject Matter Expertise (SME)toClinical Account Executives/Implementaion Managers (CAE/IPM's) for clinically related programs.
•Workdirectlywithclient as needed for gathering of requirements andsupportof clinical benefit changes.
• Track all clinical benefit changes for the client via various databases orreportingmechanisms.
• Coordinate the development of Clinical client requirements documentswithCAE/IPM's and Plan Mangers if needed.
• Manage competing resources for clinical benefit/plan change requests.
• Develop strategic relationships/matrixwithClinical Operations and other Client leaders.
• Meet or beat objectives as it relatestothe Clinical Operations responsibilities on interdisciplinary projects.
•Support/Perform QC and/or testing of clinical benefit and/or formulary changes
Additional Info from HM:
- W@H position. Possibilitytoworkfrom the office once COVID restriction is lifted
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Abilitytomulti-taskApply by creating/using an account
Valid through: 7/16/2020