Description: To coordinate the delivery of quality patient care to facilitate member satisfaction with the care experience.
- Manages clinical operations, including staffing schedules, phone access to the health care team, and patient flow.
- Is responsible for all appropriate documentation and reporting requirements, such as QA reports, performance evaluations, time sheets, and budget variance reports.
- Ensures the appropriate level and mix of staff and effective staff utilization to meet staffing and workload requirements and support the delivery of quality patient care and services, within budgetary guidelines.
- Establishes performance goals and provides counseling, coaching, feedback, recognition, training and development to staff.
- Manages quality improvement initiatives for areas of responsibility and ensures compliance with HEDIS indicators and other mandated standards.
- Minimum five (5) years of current clinical experience plus two (2) years of supervisory experience required.
- BSN or bachelor-s degree in health care administration, other health related field,OR four (4) years of experience in directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development(GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current RN license and CPR, ACLS and PALS certification required.
- Demonstrated clinical and managerial competence appropriate to area(s) of responsibility; familiarity with all pertinent laws, regulations, and standards of nursing practice; demonstrated competence with financial management principles and standard software applications in a Windows environment required.
- Operating Room Experience preferred
Job Number: 633580