Description: To coordinate the delivery of quality patient care to facilitate member satisfaction with the care experience.
- Manages clinical operations, including staffing schedules, phone access to the health care team, and patient flow.
- Is responsible for all appropriate documentation and reporting requirements, such as QA reports, performance evaluations, time sheets, and budget variance reports.
- Ensures the appropriate level and mix of staff and effective staff utilization to meet staffing and workload requirements and support the delivery of quality patient care and services, within budgetary guidelines.
- Works with Human Resources staff to recruit and hire staff; and coordinates comprehensive orientation of new staff.
- Establishes performance goals and provides counseling, coaching, feedback, recognition, training and development to staff.
- Manages quality improvement initiatives for areas of responsibility and ensures compliance with HEDIS indicators and other mandated standards.
- Collaborates with physician managers and providers to coordinate day-to-day patient care, ensure balanced provider panels within the health care team, and facilitate appointment access for members.
COM will manage Primary Care at MOB including Adult and Family Medicine.
Ob/Gyn and Pediatrics.
- Minimum five (5) years of current clinical experience plus three (3) years of supervisory experiencerequired.
- BSN or Bachelor's degreerequired, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current RN license and BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Demonstrated clinical and managerial competence appropriate to area(s) of responsibility; familiarity with all pertinent laws, regulations, and standards of nursing practice; demonstrated competence with financial management principles and standard software applications in a Windows environment required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated devotion to detail and follow-up is required.
- Demonstrated systems thinking with ability to approach work as part of an interconnected system in which change to one part of the organization produces change and impact within the whole structure is required.
- Demonstrates creativity in identifying and implementing solutions to complex issues is required.
- Demonstrates a strong self-initiative and self-motivation is required.