$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Magnet designated institution, and classified among America's best large employers by Forbes, we recognize the importance of hiring and developing great talent to provide best-in-class care to the patients and families we serve. Our organizational DNA takes form in our core values: Compassion, Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Equity and Innovation. Whether it's delivering frontline care to our patients in a kind and caring manner, practicing the highest standards of quality and safety, or being relentlessly curious as we work towards eradicating childhood diseases, these values are the fabric of our culture and community. The future starts here.
Provide leadership and management of major clinical operational, and/or construction and renovation projects. Collaborate with leadership and other stakeholders to determine objectives, scope, space allocation, cost and prioritization and sequencing of requests. Provide input and collaboration with clinical stakeholders, facilities and project managers. Responsible for the integration and implementation of cross- departmental operational facility strategy through design, implementation and evaluation phases. Accountable for the development and management of the operational readiness budget. Collaborate with leadership, department leaders and others to plan, allocate and evaluate all space use to ensure that available facility resources are optimized to meet the needs for all SCH functions and projected growth.
- Master's degree Nursing (MSN).
- Experience in managing teams.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Current Washington State RN license.
- Current BLS for Healthcare providers.
- National certification in a clinical specialty area must be obtained within three years of employment.
- Progressive experience in clinical care leadership , project management of renovation and construction efforts, space management and lean implementation.
Valid Through: 2019-11-4