Sodexo has an excellent opportunity for an energetic Registered Dietitian certification to come join their dynamic team as a System Clinical Nutrition Manager at Methodist Healthcare a HCA hospital located in San Antonio,Texas.
This position will direct clinical process and help drive patient services systems and patient satisfaction through out the system.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 3 years of leadership experience, 5 years of experience is preferred
- Serve in a clinical and operational, leadership role on Food and Nutrition Services team
- Be responsible for directing and developing patient care programs
- Prior experience with Room Service Programs is preferred
- Monitor and evaluate nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Be directly responsible for the patient trayline, diet office and clinical nutrition personnel and programs
- Position will lead the department in monitoring all Patient Satisfaction indicators (tray audits, host audits, meal rounds & assessments) and the posting of results
- Work closely with Nursing in Patient Satisfaction arena and work with patients providing nutrition assessments and patient education
- Position is 80% Clinical 20% Patient Services and will provide education to employees along with the remainder of the management team
- Able to maintain a highly visible role, interact with clients, represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff, nursing and interdisciplinary committees
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral role with a mission to exceed client satisfaction through the application of Sodexo programs
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects
- Be self-directed, flexible, a team player with excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting and the nutrition care process.
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
System ID 64975