Clinical Nurse Manager - Infusion Center - Full Time - Days (Monday-Friday)
New York-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients.
Take your career in oncology to the next level with New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report). Under the direction of the Administrative Director, participates in the implementation of the philosphy, objectives and policies of Patient Services. Assists with supervision of all activities related to patient care. Coordinates all clinical activities, performs as manager and mentor to nursing staff.
- Previous experience in Outpatient Oncology
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Two years in specialty with Charge Nurseexperience.
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- Registered Professional Nurse with current New York State License
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.