In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the clinical and operational management of the patient care area.
- Have authority and accountability for patient care processes, clinical skill development, clinical outcomes, and customer and employee satisfaction.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and direction to the staff to promote the most effective and efficient administration.
- Serve as the program coordinator for the inpatient neurobehavioral services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current licensure in the state of Montana as a Registered Nurse
- Current AHA Basic Life Support for healthcare providers
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention certification within two years of hire and re-certification every 2 years thereafter
- Prior experience working with adolescents and adults who have mental/emotional/chemical dependency problems
- In-depth knowledge of psychiatry nursing, management, and supervisory principles and practices
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge of third party payer issues concerning reimbursement and regulatory parameters
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in nursing
- ANA psychiatric/mental health certification
- 3-5 years experience in acute psychiatric/emotional/substance abuse care