$80K — $100K *
Inova Loudoun Hospital is looking for a full time nurse educator for NICU and Well-Baby Nursery. This role includes developing educational programs based on learning needs, safety concerns and clinical issues, as well as, supporting shared governance and EBP/research projects.
On April 2020 moved to the hospital’s new Patient Tower and unveil a brand new Labor and Delivery Unit, Postpartum Unit and NICU with enhanced capabilities! Our level III NICU increased to 24 private beds.
Relocation Bonus Information - This Clinical Educator position is eligible for a Relocation Bonus for qualified candidates.
Shift: Full-time (M-F); 40 hrs/wk.
The Clinical Educator:
* Integrates theoretical knowledge, evidence-based principles, and clinical nursing expertise into educational experiences for both new employees and experienced staff.
* Implements Inova programs for staff to achieve patient care and outcome standards, such as core measures, magnet standards, and patient satisfaction.
* Utilizes system strategies and tools to assess competence of new nursing staff members, focusing on quality of care and patient safety goals.
* Shares responsibility for the quality and safety of patient care.
* Contributes to quality and safety initiatives across the organization.
* Seeks opportunities for departmental improvement. Consistently applies Lean thinking to departmental operations to enhance services.
* Demonstrates and orientation toward achievement and professional growth of self and others.
* Prepares annual self-development plan, sets professional goals, and seeks opportunities for achieving them. IND1 #LI-CR2
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
• Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
• Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
• Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
• Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
• All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
* Three years progressive experience in Nursing/Clinical Specialty and in Nursing/Clinical Education. Preferred: Five or more years of progressive experience in Nursing/Clinical Specialty and staff development, or as college faculty.
* Master's Degree in Nursing, Health Care, Education and/or other relevant field.
* Specialty certification in area related to unit's clinical scope within one year of hire.
* BLS Certification.
* Licensed or eligible for license in the commonwealth of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
Work Site Location
INOVA LOUDOUN HOSPITAL
Work Site Address
44045 RIVERSIDE PARKWAY
Work Site City/State
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$150K — $200K
11 days ago