$80K — $150K *
Looking for a job that will allow you to combine your clinical expertise and your proven leadership skills? We have the position for you! We can offer an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Educator in our Clinical Quality Patient Safety Program.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 26,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.8 million people living in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley – 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing leadership and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different surgical services.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Determining education priorities that meet clinical and learner needs
- Developing and revising educational programs based on clinical evidence, policy, literature and resources, and education theory
- Creating supportive and interprofessional learning environments and build strong professional relationships with learners in order to facilitate open communication
- Planning educational activities and evaluating program effectiveness
- Arranging clinical placements for students and mentorship for new staff
- Collaborating with other practice leaders to provide leadership, consultation, and performance support to clinical staff, employed student nurses and students
- Supporting staff to plan and carry out patient/client/resident/family education
- Participating in research, policy, quality improvement, and risk management activities
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Three (3) years of recent related clinical experience in the designated clinical area, including one (1) year of education and/or leadership experience.
- Completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area.
- Valid BC Driver’s License and access to personal vehicle for business-related purposes
This is a relief full-time position. This role is a regional position and will require travel to various care sites.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Valid through: 4/20/2021