The Clinical Nurse Director is responsible for the oversight of all non-physician clinical staff in the North Carolina Market. The Clinical Nurse Director works collaboratively with the Regional Medical Director and practice shareholder to develop implement & review policies and procedure that ensure the efficient daily operations of the practices with the goal of delivering the highest level of dermatologic care possible. The incumbent is responsible for accountability of the clinical staff, fostering a positive morale & a patient-centered culture, and embracing the company’s vision & values on a daily basis.
- Primary point of contact for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for communicating with the Regional Operations Director on these issues and following up with the clinical staff.
- Identify, address and assist in resolving any patient concerns or complaints in an appropriate, efficient and timely manner within scope of authority.
- Oversee the time and attendance program for all designated direct reports
- Assist with the annual performance management process for each assigned practice staff.
- Degree in Nursing required
- RN required
- Minimum of 2 years in a nurse manager role
- Experience in change management
- Experience standardizing and implementing P&Ps
- Experience working with an electronic practice management system required
- Electronic Medical Records experience required