$150K - $160K(Ladders Estimates)
A leading innovative molecular diagnostics company that provides fast, accurate and affordable syndromic testing to all laboratories and improves care and outcomes for their patients is seeking a Clinical Market Development Director for its Southeast location.
Key Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
• Create market awareness through publications and presentations at national and regional conferences from clinical microbiology and infectious diseases key-opinion leaders (KOLs).
• Generate demand for the company's platform and products by successfully executing a clinical market development plan that combines both clinical evidence and traditional marketing tactics.
• Collaborate with commercial team to build sales funnel and close new accounts through customer segmentation and targeting, lead generation, customer presentations and discussions, and literature/sales tools development.
• Guide corporate strategy and set future product specifications through market, KOL and advisory board surveys and feedback.
• Someone who leads by example and can become an active and vocal internal and external advocate for the company and our mission.
• Enjoys fostering close relationships with laboratory and clinical thought-leaders, as well as your colleagues.
• Can competently discuss microbiology/infectious diseases concepts and hospital/lab sales processes with customers and colleagues.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, flat, startup environment where priorities may change to support key team and company goals.
• Provide, receive and absorb direct, constructive criticism and feedback.
Work Experience, Skills and Education Required:
• Bachelor's degree in business, scientific or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
• 5+ years experience in diagnostics sales, marketing or business development with demonstrated success in launching new products.
• Direct experience in microbiology (bacteriology / virology) with working knowledge of syndromic testing market and products.
• Demonstrated success in cultivating customer and KOL relationships to support product introductions and market development.
• Ability to travel regularly throughout the US and on occasion internationally.
• This company offers a competitive compensation package including industry competitive salary, bonus plan, employee benefits and other incentives.
Valid Through: 2019-10-30