$80K — $100K *
Cranial and Spinal Technologies (CST) operating unit is redefining cranial and spinal procedures to reduce variability and improve outcomes with the goal of restoring long-term quality of life for more patients. We are the first company to offer an integrated solution that includes artificial intelligence-driven surgical planning, personalized spinal implants, and robotic-assisted surgical delivery to make patient care more customized.
CST is the market leader in spinal implants, robotics, and navigation. Our integrated operating unit is comprised 3 global businesses, Spine and Biologics, Enabling Technologies and China Cranial, Spinal Orthopedic Technologies.
A Day in the Life:
At Medtronic, the Clinical Manager, Surgical Synergy partners with the field sales teams in achieving unit/revenue goals and enhancing customer satisfaction by effectively managing the region’s clinical team. The CM is fully competent clinically and will provide case, customer and patient support while facilitating cross-district and cross-region collaboration on to resolve resource constraints.
This is a field based role.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
We seek out and hire a diverse workforce at every level: We need fresh ideas and inclusive insights to continue to be an innovative industry leader —that’s why we make it a point to seek out, attract and develop employees who are patient-centric, passionate, and who represent the same wide variety of life experiences as our patients.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
Nice to Have
• 1+ years of directly related Medtronic experience
• Previous Clinical Specialist level or higher experience
• Previous people management experience
• Knowledge of local customer base
• Knowledge of clinical coverage requirements
• Additional experience in sales, marketing, training, healthcare, technical services, engineering or related areas in the medical device industry
• Successful career record showing promotions, time in role, and increasing responsibilities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and processes with ease
• Demonstrated change leader
• Demonstrated business acumen
*** Preference will be given to local qualified candidates and candidates with Medtronic experience
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
• The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
• Ability to travel by air or car or other mode of transportation
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
**Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application.
Valid through: 4/24/2021
$200K — $225K + $20K bonus