Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Clinical Pharmacy Manager
About the Role-
A large, well-respected Healthcare organization needs your Clinical Manager of Pharmacy expertise, current clinical knowledge and dynamic leadership skills to lead a collaborative team!
The ideal Clinical Manager is someone coming from a medium size community hospital who is seeking to grow their career to a higher level in with large, progressive, well-respected Healthcare System!
The position reports to the Executive Director of Pharmacy. In your spare time enjoy all the amenities of great city life with the beach being a pleasant drive on a weekend getaway!
An excellent compensation package with relocation allowance awaits the chosen candidate!
- 5-7+ years of progressive, Inpatient Hospital leadership experience in a hospital pharmacy or community hospital,
- Completion of Pharmacy Practice Residency; Prefer PGY1 and PGY2 residency
- Experience as a residency program director
- BPS; Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy or other specialty area
- Bachelor’s required
- Master’s degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy required.
Compensation - $120-155K+ depending on experience.
As one of the top most successful executive search firms in the country, recognized by Modern Healthcare, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on executive searches, nationwide, in the world of Healthcare. With over 42 years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit .