SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services in the US—monitoring over 60,000 cases annually, providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and supporting over 1,700 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Are you ready to keep pace with our customer’s fast growing surgeon base? Do you want career exposure with senior management As the Clinical Manager you will manage the local team of Surgical Neurophysiologist, and the relationships with our clients. You will also monitor complex cases and train other team members to do so. You will also have responsibilities for growing our client base within the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with internal associates, physicians, operating room staff, and customers that results in continued business and new business growth.
- Manages the day-to-day IONM activities at the assigned accounts with 7-8 direct reports.
- Performs IONM monitoring during orthopedic and neurosurgical spine cases, complex spine and brain surgeries, including but not limited to intramedullary spinal tumors, craniotomies, cortical mapping, awake craniotomies and DBS procedures.
- Performs other duties and works on special projects.
- Minimum of four years of experience as a Surgical Neurophysiologist.
- Proficiency in orthopedic and neurosurgical spine cases, must be competent in complex spine and brain surgeries, including but not limited to intramedullary spinal tumors, craniotomies, cortical mapping, awake craniotomies and DBS procedures.
- CNIM required, DABNM certification preferred.
- Prior clinical manager experiencepreferred
- Excellent communications skills.