The Behavioral Health Clinical Manager will have administrative oversight over multiple locations, overseeing daily clinical operations, clinical schedules and time off requests minimizing interruptions in patient access. The Behavioral Health Clinical Manager will ensure provider development, productivity, clinical needs, and quality for all clinical professionals. The Manager will be involved in hiring, onboarding, orientation, performance evaluations, time management, coaching, disciplining, and training, monitoring CME approvals/denials and other educational programs. The Behavioral Health Clinical Manager will be a part of the leadership team.
- Administrative Leadership Responsibilities
- Promote clinical operational excellence through development, implementation and management of departmental monitoring tools, controls, productivity metrics, policy and procedures.
- Provide providers with clear direction and coaching regarding accountability pertaining to departmental expectations, goals and productivity.
- Work internally as well as with other departments to assist/lead in the development of new programs/processes to bring greater efficiency and improve the quality clinical operations.
- Communicate with appropriate providers to ensure identified problems are resolved.
- Works closely with HR hiring, onboarding, training, and performance management of team members.
- Clinical Leadership Responsibilities
- Partner with Medical Director to understand and oversee various clinical programs within IPD. Some of which include: Brain to Behavior, TMS, integrated medicine, Health Psychology, IOP, Spravato programs.
- Active participant in the Clinical Advisor Board.
- Maintain Clinical Practice
- Assess, diagnose, and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders- ranging from short term personal issues to severe, chronic conditions.
- APN's, PhD, Phys D's, and Master level providers to include: LCSW, LCPC, LPC, and CADC, 50+ FTE
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
License / Registration / Certification
- Advance Nurse Practitioner, PhD (Psychologist), PsyD, LCSW, LCPC
- Master's Degree required (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Nurse Practitioner with Behavioral Health experience, PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LCPC)
- 5 years, experience in Behavioral Health Clinical
- 3 years, management experience
- Experience in an outpatient behavioral setting, preferred
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSA)
- Experience documenting in EMR (Practice Fusion, Kareo, Epic, preferred)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office
- Experience with project management
- Understands financial statements and budgets
- Knowledge of various Behavioral Health treatment approaches
- Ability to lead, motivate and organize teams
- Ability to manage conflict amongst different levels in the organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage stress
Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuros-486