If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you!
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services in Warwick & Pawtucket, RI is currently seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Liaison to join our team! Kindred Healthcare is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United States.
A Fortune magazine Most Admired Healthcare Company for eight years, Kindred's mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.
As a Clinical Liaison, you will have the ability to use your clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment. Successful Liaisons will educate the community about the services provided by Kindred and will develop and maintain positive relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals and the communities we serve. Through the building of long term relationships, the Liaison will facilitate the identification of medically appropriate patients and assessment of patient/resident admissions factoring in length of stay and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred’s clinical expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. In addition, the Liaison:
- Educates existing and new referral sources, medical professionals and the community on Kindred’s core competence in rehabilitation by utilizing clinical outcomes
- Manages referrals and admissions generated through their assigned territory by representing the hospital with professionalism
- Conducts patient assessments and coordinates transfer of medically appropriate patients for admission to the acute rehabilitation setting
- Maintains effective communication and ability to connect with patients, families, physicians, case managers, nurses and insurance case managers
- Provides referral sources, medical professionals, the community, patients and caregivers with education on Kindred’s clinical expertise in rehabilitation and clearly establishes how Kindred is able to differentiate themselves from their competition
License or Certification:
- Valid state driver’s license
- Clinical Licensure required
Education and Experience:
- College degreerequired
- Minimum of three years of Clinical/Case Management experiencepreferred
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!