We are looking forClinical Laboratory Scientist / Lab Manager for our client in Lone Pine, CA
Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist / Lab Manager
Job Location: Lone Pine, CA - 93545
- Required Clinical Laboratory Scientist / Lab Manager
- B.S. degree from and accredited institution plus completion of a one-yearinternship in Medical Technology
- Minimum of four years experience as a Medical Technologist working as a generalist
- Qualifying as testing personnel under CLIA Sec 493.1489(b)(2) and have a minimum of four years of laboratory training or experience in high complexity training
- Must demonstrate ability to handle specific problems tactfully and diplomatically
License or Certification:
- Current CA License; also preferably certified by another nationally recognized certifying agency
Other Qualifications Required:
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by Developing and implementing analytical procedures and monitoring test analyses and specimen examinations to ensure compliance with established performance standards
- Evaluating laboratory information and reporting results according to hospital and other governing agency requirements Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by ensuring that staff are trained and monitored for the proper usage of laboratory equipment
- Arranging for equipment replacement, service, and maintenance as needed Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies
- Places orders and verifies receipt of supplies Maintains quality assurance by developing and monitoring QA policies and procedures for the department
- Assuring that corrective actions are implemented when test systems deviate from established performance specifications
- Participates in hospital-wide monthly QA meeting and provides department information/updates as necessary
- Conducting employee performance evaluations
- Participates in disciplinary actions and/or terminations as necessary
- Conducting staff training and orientation
- Medical Laboratory
- Lab Manager
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.?