Our client is an established CLIA certified diagnostic lab services provider and they are expanding their sales team across the United States. The ideal rep has the hunter mentality and the drive to think 'New Business" each and every day. This is truly an uncapped earning potential. You will be calling on General Practice, Primary Care, Pain Practices and Addiction Clinics. Their large menu of services includes, complex chronic diseases, addiction management, opioid prescription management to name just a few.
For those of you who have a burning desire to forge your path in medical sales and to join a company who will reward you for sales accomplishments, this may be the job for you.
* You must have 1+ years of medical sales experience calling on physicians? offices and clinics. They will look at former diagnostic service reps and Pharmaceutical sales reps. Your hunger, drive and coachability are the keys for our client.
* Four-year college degreepreferred.
* Ability to work independently. You go where the business is located. If you can hit sales expectations in your back yard, great!
* Ability to develop new business and expand relationships with existing customers
* Quality written and oral communication skills